Auto Accident Injury Treatment in Old Bridge, Matawan, and Freehold
After an auto accident occurs, many car crash victims experience aches, pains, and muscle stiffness. As your auto accident chiropractor in Freehold, Matawan and Old Bridge, the professionals at Old Bridge Spine and Wellness are committed to ensuring a fast and effective recovery. We provide treatment for whiplash, neck pain, back pain and other forms of injury.
Common Auto Accident injuries
Car accident victims can experience a range of injuries. At Old Bridge Spine and Wellness, we treat the following car accident-related injuries (and much more):
- Whiplash. Whiplash is a condition that victims experience because of the sudden jolt that occurs when one car impacts another. This causes the head to whip forward or backward, causing tears in the ligaments and muscles of the neck. Symptoms of whiplash include neck pain, muscle stiffness, limited range of motion, headaches, blurry vision and so on.
- Lower back pain. Back pain is a common problem among car accident victims, who may experience muscle stiffness in the back, limited range of motion and other symptoms.
- Concussion. This type of head injury can cause headaches and nausea, among other symptoms.
- Herniated disc. A herniated disc occurs when a vertebral disc protrudes from the spine, causing pain, tingling and numbness.
Why You Should See a Chiropractor Right Away
Some car accident injuries can take days or weeks to show symptoms. As a result, many patients walk away from the accident site thinking that they are uninjured. Only days or weeks after the accident occurs do many patients realize that they have sustained an injury. By that time, the injury may be worse or more complicated than it was originally.
At Old Bridge Spine and Wellness, we can diagnose your car accident injury before symptoms ever show. This helps patients get the treatment they need to make a full recovery. After diagnosing an injury, we use the following techniques to help patients recover:
- Spinal Adjustment. We use spinal adjustment techniques to realign the vertebrae, reduce back pain, speed the healing process and improve patient quality of life.
- Stretches and Exercises. Stretches and exercises help patients improve flexibility and range of motion after an accident occurs.
- Massage Therapy. This technique helps reduce tension in the muscles and ligaments. Massage therapy also improves circulation and helps speed the healing process.
- Lifestyle Advice. We administer lifestyle advice to help patients avoid further injury. Lifestyle advice can also help patients manage pain during the healing process.
Schedule an Appointment with Your Old Bridge, Matawan and Freehold Chiropractor
If you've recently been in a car accident, don't wait to get help. At Old Bridge Spine and Wellness, we can diagnose your condition quickly. We provide car accident injury relief to patients in Old Bridge, Freehold, and Matawan. For whiplash treatment and other car accident injury treatment, contact us today for an appointment.