Leg Pain Treatment with our Old Bridge, Freehold and Matawan Chiropractor
At Old Bridge Spine & Wellness, our multidisciplinary team meets many people struggling with acute or chronic leg pain, and we offer a variety of non-invasive services that can help get to the root of the issue.
Common Types & Causes of Leg Pain
Among our patients, we often hear of leg pain that's achy and sore, tingling and searing, or sometimes a combination thereof. Some people find their leg pain is specific one to area, while other patients find their leg pain moves up and down (centralizes and peripheralizes) depending on movement, time of day, etc.
Common causes and risk factors for leg pain include:
- Acute sports injury, auto injury, trips and falls, and related trauma
- Nutritional deficits
- Poor posture (including spine, pelvis, and foot/ankle alignment)
- Impaired body mechanics
- Abnormal range of motion and muscle length (especially shortened hip flexors and hamstrings)
- Improper shoes, equipment, and other ergonomic tools
Specific diagnoses we detect on our initial examinations include ligament sprains, muscle strains, tendonitis, bursitis, osteoarthritis, gout, and shin splints. Leg pain can also develop as a secondary problem due to conditions like diabetes, obesity, and stroke.
In many cases, the underlying cause of your leg pain may actually originate in the spine, such as in the case of stenosis or sciatica (since compression of nerve roots in the lower back can cause motor and sensory problems in the leg).
How Chiropractic Care & Rehabilitative Medicine Can Relieve Leg Pain
Our job at Old Bridge Spine & Wellness is to 1) identify what's causing or contributing to your leg pain, and 2) manage and relieve symptoms in a way that's long-lasting and conducive to overall wellness. To this end, we offer a variety of leg pain treatment for patients of all ages, including:
- Chiropractic adjustments and joint mobilizations to relieve spine-generated symptoms, improve joint function, improve overall musculoskeletal joint alignment and function
- Exercises to improve flexibility, joint range of motion, and muscle strength
- Modalities like cold laser therapy to stimulate cellular healing and repair
The services you receive will be completely individualized and based on your needs, your stage of recovery, and your personal goals.
Is Your Leg Pain Keeping You Off Your Feet? Contact Our Chiropractor Team in Old Bridge, Freehold & Matawan
For comprehensive and drug-free evaluation and leg pain treatment, contact any one of our three locations to connect with our team. We're currently offering an amazing deal for first-time patients—a FREE consultation plus MRI (total value, $250!). Call:
- (732) 316-5895 for our Old Bridge clinic,
- (732) 414-2700 for our Freehold clinic, or
- (732) 316-5895 for our Matawan clinic