About NJ Spine and Wellness in Old Bridge, Matawan, and Freehold
When you’ve suffered an injury, are dealing with chronic pain or want to know how to improve your athletic performance, you need a good team to help. At NJ Spine and Wellness, we can provide you with that team. Whether it’s chiropractic treatment, physical therapy, massage, sports injury prevention or acupuncture, we’ve got you covered. Our clinics serve residents of Freehold, Old Bridge and Matawan.
When You Need a Chiropractor
- Dr. Peter Bufano is our Director of Rehabilitation and a co-founder of NJ Spine and Wellness. He has extensive experience in sports medicine, whiplash, and neurology.
- Dr. Arlene Kazio is the Director of Operations and Co-Founder of NJ Spine and Wellness. A former massage therapist, she is certified in neuromuscular therapy techniques and sports injury prevention.
- Dr. Matthew Mondoro is a newer chiropractor, as is Dr. Racquel DeCaro. Both are working on certifications in the field and Dr. DeCaro has a focus on pediatrics.
Our Physical Therapy Staff
Dr. Daniel Neissany, the Director of Physical Therapy, uses a technique called Selective Functional Movement Assessment to screen and predict potential injuries. He leads a team of nine highly educated and experienced physical therapists who use the latest in rehabilitation technology, including such tools as the Alter-G Anti-Gravity Treadmill and LiteForce Therapy Laser. The physical therapy team includes:
- Bryant Acquaro, PT, DPT
- Nicole Buscema, PT, DPT
- Greg Byrne PT, DPT
- Chris Faber PT, DPT
- AJ Gaines, PT, DPT, CSCS
- Monika Lewczuk, PT
- Melissa Michaels, PT, DPT
- Antonio Monterosso, PT, DPT
- Michael Zolotnitsky, PT, DPT
Our Athletic Trainers
Athletic trainers can help treat an injury, prevent musculoskeletal dysfunction or enhance performance. Our trainers have sport-specific experience ranging from football to soccer and have spearheaded a concussion rehabilitation program in the community. The team includes:
- John Baker, MS, LAT, ATC
- Vincent D'Acunto, BS, ATC
- Samantha Pingor, MS, LAT, ATC, PES, NASE
- Dana Snel, MS, LAT, ATC
Massage Therapy, Acupuncture, and Rehabilitation
Chiropractic treatment and physical therapy combined with other disciplines such as athletic training, massage and acupuncture offer you multiple options. Nicollette Melom LMT and Mayra Tamaro provide massage therapy services. Aimee Gonzalez, L.Ac., MSTOM, Dipl. Ac. and Courtney Winter, L.Ac., are our acupuncture experts. Our rehabilitation experts are Sean Canning, Colleen Brennan, Brianna Dinkey, James Valentine, Andrea Walsh, and newcomer Leo Reason.
Call NJ Spine and Wellness Today!
All good teams need support. At NJ Spine and Wellness, we have medical assistants Jennifer Scala and Toni Herraro, medical billing and coding expert Jessica Arsenault, and support specialists Victoria Link and Kristin Amato. Joana Amaral and Melissa Reinhard will also be joining the team soon.
No matter what kind of musculoskeletal problem you’re dealing with, we can help. Please call us at 732-662-2525 (Old Bridge and Matawan), 732-414-2700 (Freehold). We offer extended and Saturday hours.